Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Sunday, August 12, 2007
All these interesting updates going on. It is nice to hear. I'll just keep adding tidbits.

I am gearing up for a big first quarter here in Louisiana. I have 2 classes this term. 1) Lighting, which is the first of three that students take consecutively. So it is essentially a year long lighting course, which is quite exciting. This class really won't be like anything I ever took in school, essentially focused on control over an environment, no matter what it is. 2) Photoshop. I'm an old-hand at this class, so it isn't a worry at all.

Things are nice here. The school is set up nicely and the photo department is expanding and expected to be crazy. Joy, Frank and I will see to that. Keep your eyes out for talents looking at grad school, as we will be recruiting next year.
posted by J @ 10:57 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Al Fuller said…

    Hey, you're practically my neighbor! I'm glad to hear that things are going well, though I still do hold a grudge that you never sent me a print in trade. (Jeremias too....) Is you lighting class more of an environmental with flash & bounce sort of thing or is it part studio strobes too?

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger J said…

    I will send you a print! Now I definitely can. Finally! I'll try to get it out this week.

    As for the studio class, we are doing it all, since we have a year. Each quarter will be a mixture of studio and environmental lighting in order to fully utilize their time (since there isn't room for everyone to shoot at once at any school.)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates