Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Friday, August 10, 2007
I'm move-ed...

image via Frank Hamrick

And like the shirt says, I am keeping the dream alive. Here I am after unloading my stuff in Louisiana. You're probably thinking, "Damn, Jay must have moved a ton of dirt from the North to the South." Well, you would be right. And why not? Didn't our ancestors also bring earth from Europe to the Americas? Don't answer that, just nod your head and agree.

Anyway, I'm here and settling in nicely. My house is about twice the size I thought it was, so if anyone would like to visit, I should have no problem housing the entire SCAD Grad crew with ease.

I'll keep you all posted on my upcoming "Marshy Home Companion" website.... Beware.


posted by J @ 3:01 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very good Jay... I moved rocks... kind of like dirt... just harder and well, less dirty. When does school start? I have 2 weeks until I have classes start... 1 week until meetings...

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Congrats Jay! glad to here about the great space. tell Mr. Hamrick that is a nice image and hello. looking foward to some fun "Marshy" blog post.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates