Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Saturday, August 11, 2007
So here's the update on me and the wife: I got a job at Atlantic Union College. I'll be starting classes the end of August. I'm teaching Photo I, Photo II, Digital Imaing and Web Design. So that should be fun.

We moved last week. I hate moving. Every five minutes I ask Heather "Hon, do you know where my _______ (fill in the blank) is?" "Yeah, it's in a box somewere." Fun stuff. The married life is good, and I highly recommend it.

We are going to Thailand over Christmas break. That will most certianly rock. I just so happen to be a huge fan of Thai food (so is Heather), so I'm planning on some good eatin'.

Life is good.
posted by Phil @ 9:27 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Duct Tape" is my fill in the blank... I can't ever find mine until I go out and buy more... seems like I should have about 20 rolls by now...

    Phil, it sounds like you are keeping busy and migrating further north in Boston, careful it gets cold the further north you get!

    Thailand I'm jealous over... I haven't been to that section of the world, have you been before? Plus there is no such thing as Thai food in Cedar City! Rumor has it we are getting a Hibachi-style Japanese steak house though and hopefully a Target, someday...

    I'm very happy for you that everything is going well, Rachel and I miss beating you guys in Cranium! One of these days I'm going to get the expansion set and memorize those!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Al Fuller said…

    Everyone is traveling -- it makes me so jealous! I'm glad you two are happily married -- and that at least Heather is organized! Those classes sound right up your alley -- congratulations on the job!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates