Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Monday, June 11, 2007
SAVANNAH HO!!!!

Me and my friend Amy are going to Savannah the first weekend in August for a mini vacation. Since she's the srt dept. secretary where I work, I thought it would be fun to show her a real art school. But... we're both pretty poor and are hoping to find someone to let us crash at their place for three nights. Anyone still even live there? I would really appreciate it if you found it in the goodness of your heart to let us crash on your couch!!!
posted by Al Fuller @ 5:55 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Al Fuller said…

    Found a place compliments of Kelly Whaley... If any of you are still in town drop me a line and maybe we can meet up at some point while I'm there.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Bess said…

    Tori and I are having our thesis shows on Aug. 3rd at Alexander. You should come.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    i'll be around Al

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Al Fuller said…

    I won't get into town for the opening, but I will definately be swinging by to take a look!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates