Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Friday, May 11, 2007


Hey you guys! I just got back from a trip to Belgium to visit a friend that lives there, and we also went to Paris and while I was there I ran into these American kids at a bar who are friends with Steve Aishman!! They were at the museum school in boston while Aishman was teaching there! Here is the photo of us at some ex-patriot pub hangout. The guy actually was a TA for Aishman at some point. Small world, eh?

Also, I have a SCAD friend who is looking for people to live with in Maine over the summer. Please tell me if you know any SCAD peeps that will be at the Maine workshops this summer. Hope all is well with everyone! I love seeing what everyone is doing on this blog. Especially Al riding side-saddle! I am moving to Oxford, Mississippi in the fall. If anyone knows of any job opportunities or artsy stuff going on down there let me know. Cheers!
posted by Lizzie @ 10:22 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger J said…

    Photo-land is a teeny-tiny place sometimes. Mississppi! You'll only be 5 hours from me... relatively, that is like next door.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why Mississippi?

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Lizzie said…

    My boyfriend Joe got into Ole Miss law school. So we'll be there for 3 years unless he can transfer back to Richmond. Anybody else we know down in that area? Also does anyone know if Zig has published the book of photos he was working on?

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger saishman said…

    Point #1

    HOLY CRAP!

    THAT'S LIZA and BORU!

    Boru was my assistant for years when I was teaching in Boston and Liza was my student!

    Point #2
    One of my best friends lives in Oxford, Mississippi
    I'll send her your e-mail

    You just blew my mind into a thousand littler pieces!

    Huh ... don't know what to make of that ...

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Bess said…

    I'm fairly certain that Joos and John Barduhn will be in Maine this summer and i'm sure some other people.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Al Fuller said…

    Joe is the star wars noise making guy, right? You'll be a few hours away from me, too. It will be like a jay-lizzie-al sandwich.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    hey that is awesome about meeting peeps in france. i talk to John Barduhn and he said he is intersted his e mail is jbarduhn@gmail.com. so give him a shout with the info. hope the move goes well!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Lizzie said…

    Thanks for all the info guys! Looking forward to a SCAD sandwich in late August. Oxford is pretty close to Memphis, TN. I will also be checking out the artsy opps there. Happy Summer everyone!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates