Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Friday, April 27, 2007


So yesterday was the unofficial end to my class which coincided with the PRC's lecture series. Andres Serrano met with the students for the final interview and it was spectacular. The mp3 will be up shortly! The students, again, expressed how wonderful it was for Al's students to listen to their efforts with Christenberry. I think that made them realize a few things about what they can do in life. Thanks again, Al!
posted by Anonymous @ 11:33 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger J said…

    I'm excited! His new-ish work at MCA was some of my favorite. Maybe he'd like to collaborate and make one of my fishtanks a "piss-tank?"

    ...ick

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think he's already done that... he was talking about how he built all these tanks for his early work... kind of reminded me of the water cube in the ocean... he said he had better glue! So maybe he has the upper hand on you by building his own tanks!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates