Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Friday, September 08, 2006
I have a general question for everyone. I am looking at doing some portraits and will be outputting them as digital prints or lambda prints, but I need some info. I want them to be 20x24 or larger. Where I am stuck is the capture part. What digital cameras can give me a RAW file big enough for this print size? Or do I need to shoot film and scan it? If so, what resolution will I need to scan 645 negs at?
posted by Greg @ 12:52 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger J said…

    If your exposure is perfect you could maybe pull it off with an 8 mp like a 20d. I've put out big portraits with my 5d lately, but that's pricey for 13mp. If you scan, which is the most economical if you don't have a camera, you will probably have to scan 645 at least 2600-3000 ppi. Good luck!

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger J said…

    ps. RAW only, iso 100 will help.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates