Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Hello long lost Scaddites! This is Lizzie up in Richmond, VA. Not much going on here, best and worst news is that back in July an art buyer for Ralph Lauren Polo got my work into the final 4 artists of a bidding war for a new showroom, but alas my work did not have enough blue in it to go with the theme. So they bought tons of someome else's stuff and paid for shipping costs. At least I got some pretty good exposure (Ha) in the corporate art world. Perhaps someone will remember my stuff for something else. Right now I'm substitute teaching at two local private schools and trying to get a show or two on. Wish me luck! I wish all of you the same! Take care and email me stuff! - Lizzie

lizzie@lizzieharrismfa.com
posted by Lizzie @ 10:41 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Al Fuller said…

    Not enough blue? Ha! Glad to hear you're doing well, what sort of classes are you subbing for?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates