Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Site update
hey all, hope its going well. i am getting my web site ready to pimp out at SPE. i made some changes, nothing major but want to know if everything is working ok. please try the links and all, esp the ones on the about page, and let me know if something is not working. (email me at sarah@segibbons.com i want to see if that works too!) also if you are not on my links page let me know your site and ill add you. thanks and hope to see you all at SPE.



oh and check out my new image too.
posted by Sarah @ 6:03 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger J said…

    Most everything seems to work fine, except for the resume/pdf download.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates