Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
IMPORTANT BLOG CHANGE:

So, google has now forced most everyone to update their blogger to a new google account based blogger. This has forced a change to a few things here at JGMM. Everything will look and operate the same, except that when you sign in to post as you once did, you will likely be prompted to create a google account (free and kinda cool) that will be your new way of logging in and posting as usual.

Mandy and Jade... you will have to create new accounts instead of posting with the photoartsreview login... it no longer exists.

If anyone has any trouble at all please e-mail me and I will sort it out asap.

*note: if you have created another blog under a different username, JGGM may not appear in your dashboard. If this is the case, send me your e-mail address and I will re-invite you.
posted by J @ 9:18 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Bess said…

    this blog isn't showing up on my dashboard anymore so I can't post. Am I doing something completly dumb?

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Al Fuller said…

    Do you have to invite someone to blog with us? I want to try to get Leta Osteen checking in with us!

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger J said…

    send me her e-mail and I'll invite her again, though she is already on the team list.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates