Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Monday, January 08, 2007
Happy New Year Everyone!
Sorry Al, (and Jay) I don't think I'll make it to Miami, it's a busy time and I was just in Miami for Art Basel. If the chance arises that I do go, I'll look forward to seeing you all, but as of right now I am not going. Are any of you going to CAA? If I get some interviews I think I'll go for the day or maybe overnight (we're only a $15, 4 hour bus ride away, you gotta love the china town bus, that is if it doesn't crash, like it has been... hmm... risks... HA!)

Check out the Photographic Resource Center's Northeast Exposure Online Exhibition: January 2007
It's me and some new work @ NEO

-Jeremias
posted by Anonymous @ 9:58 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger J said…

    Congrats on NEO Jeremias! It looks so good! It is ok about SPE... I suppose I will forgive you. Lizzie suggested I figure out a way to record it, and if I do I will post it online perhaps.

    I will see you at CAA if the two of us are lucky and schools like us. Maybe we should have applied as a team. "Paul Gould" and when they interview us we show up with matching suits and talk in sync and complete each others sentances?

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Al Fuller said…

    I think the Paul Gould idea is awesome. Hey, if you guys need a place to stay in NYC, I could hook you up as look as you don't mind spanish harlem and my crazy buddy Noah.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates