Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Monday, December 18, 2006

Ahh... no more averages, just one last one... I promise!
It seems these things truly are everywhere now and I am getting kind of sick of them, so of course I couldn't help but post this link to Faceresearch.org. At this site you can participate and/or average faces together, don't worry, you don't have to click on all the faces available in their gallery and average them, because I already have, that is the image above. Why are people constantly trying to do this? Are they all communists? I think I will try to go the opposite and try to de-average my face, maybe photoshop filters would help with that? Who love technology? Merry Christmas everyone!
posted by Anonymous @ 8:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates