Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Monday, October 23, 2006
Constructed/Performance Photography
Hey everyone,
I'm teaching a class (called ProcessTHIS, see our ProcessTHIS Blog for more info) and I will be teaching a series of classes in January on the constructed and performed image. I am currently researching for this lecture and was wondering if any of you would like to send me any of your work to show. 72ppi with the longest side being 600 pixels would be great! just e-mail them to me at jeremias@momentism.com

If you know anyone else's work that I should include, please let them know as well!

Also does anyone know Brandon Harrison's email? I want to include his work.

Thanks guys! I hope everything is good in Savannah and all the places the rest of you are, it's getting cold here in Boston!
-Jeremias
posted by Anonymous @ 7:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates