Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Friday, September 22, 2006
I hope that all of you are planning to attend this years national SPE event in Miami. If the exciting chance to meet cool artists and hang out with Rebecca, Bliss, Mosch, and Tom wasn't enough, there is now the added perk of trying to make me nervous as I present this year. That's right, me presenting? What the @$#!. It's gonna be crazy. But seriously, plan on coming because I need your cheers, (especially if my lecture demands audience participation.)

Talk to Rebecca, she will have all the info you will need to plan for. Also, APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIPS! They give out a lot and they will save you tons of $$$. That is all. Live long and prosper.
posted by J @ 7:04 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Greg said…

    I looked into it last month and the hotel they recommend on SPE's site was already booked. It is going to be a very busy conference. I'm hoping I can get there, if not to the Southeast one in a few weeks.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Al Fuller said…

    I'm trying to do the Miami one, so I hope to be there for immoral support. What're you speaking about?

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger J said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger J said…

    art and science blah blah blah... be a total snoozefest. nah, actually should be pretty unique and hopefully interesting.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates