Just Give Me Money

you know that you want to
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Hello everyone!

Just a quick update from me in Utah. The year is almost over, commencement is on Saturday, and I figured I'd show off some of my students' work on my blog. It was a great first year here and I feel like I've learned so much. My program is coming together really nicely, as of right now we have about 13 majors and quite a few freshman coming in as majors in the fall. I only have a few more classes to propose in the fall and the curriculum will be complete. I hope everyone is well and hopefully you'll hear a little more from me here over the summer when I have time. Check out my students large format images at my blog: HERE.
posted by Anonymous @ 11:43 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger J said…

    Thanks Jeremias. I really enjoyed seeing these. I've been to a few of your students sites or flickr sites and really think they are making nice work. Also, that video on TED was great.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Give Me Money | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates